Trail of Nanook is a co-op game that takes you on an arctic survival adventure. Team up with your Inuit twin and build igloos, raise your huskies to sled over ice plains, fish, hunt and craft your tools to survive the harsh environment.
About Trail of Nanook
It can be played and ran on Windows, Mac, and Linux systems. At the moment, there is no confirmed information regarding Steam Deck support for this game.
According to Steam’s category system, Trail of Nanook supports the following features:
- Full controller support
- Remote Play Together
- Shared/Split Screen Co-op
- Online Co-op
- Cross-Platform Multiplayer
- Shared/Split Screen
Media & Sceenshots
Watch the featured video for Trail of Nanook and see the latest screenshots from the Steam Store.
More Steam Charts
Track historical trends for Trail of Nanook community hub members and its growth over time. It currently has 118 followers in its community.
Frequently Asked Questions
Soures & References
Steambase has best-in-class data powered directly by Steam, our data partners, and in-house experts. Data is enriched, cleansed, verified, and updated in real-time to ensure we surface the most up-to-date information. Learn more about the Steambase approach to data collection.
Trail of Nanook data has been sourced from:
- Valve Corporation. (2023, November 4). Trail of Nanook on Steam. Steam Store. https://store.steampowered.com/app/1289180
- Valve Corporation. (2023, November 4). Trail of Nanook. Steam Community Hub. https://steamcommunity.com/app/1289180
- Sakari Games. (2023, July 7). Trail of Nanook. Trail of Nanook. http://trailofnanook.com