Mind Control is a mystical meta horror game about the unjust and mysterious nature of this world. You must go through pain and suffering to learn the truth. Remember that you are responsible for those you control.
- Release Date:6/18/2023
- Developer:BYYONI Entertainment
- Publisher:BYYONI Entertainment
- Last Updated:11/4/2023
- Steam App Id:2464760
Steam Charts, Stats, and Live Player Count
At the moment, Mind Control: Bloody Renaissance Demo has 0 concurrent players online and in-game. This is 100% lower than its previous all-time peak of 1 players achieved on 11/14/2023.
About Mind Control: Bloody Renaissance Demo
It can be played and ran on Windows systems. At the moment, there is no confirmed information regarding Steam Deck support for this game.
According to Steam’s category system, Mind Control: Bloody Renaissance Demo supports the following features:
- Game demo
Media & Sceenshots
Watch the featured video for Mind Control: Bloody Renaissance Demo and see the latest screenshots from the Steam Store.
Mind Control: Bloody Renaissance Demo is available in 2 different languages with varying levels of support for the in-game interface, audio, and fully translated subtitles.
Frequently Asked Questions
Soures & References
Steambase has best-in-class data powered directly by Steam, our data partners, and in-house experts. Data is enriched, cleansed, verified, and updated in real-time to ensure we surface the most up-to-date information. Learn more about the Steambase approach to data collection.
Mind Control: Bloody Renaissance Demo data has been sourced from:
- Valve Corporation. (2023, November 4). Mind Control: Bloody Renaissance Demo on Steam. Steam Store. https://store.steampowered.com/app/2464760
- Valve Corporation. (2023, November 4). Mind Control: Bloody Renaissance Demo. Steam Community Hub. https://steamcommunity.com/app/2464760
- BYYONI Entertainment. (2023, July 10). Mind Control: Bloody Renaissance Demo. Mind Control: Bloody Renaissance Demo. http://www.byyoni.tk/